Sunday, February 22, 2009

Progress is seen!!

I have finished the green round for the flowers!
Now, I will need to weave in the ends before I do the white round. I am planning to join them while crocheting the white round. Never done that before, but it should work. I have some green left to do a very small border when they are all put together, and then a lot of white to make a nice border around that. Friday the book I ordered, 200 Crochet Blocks from Jan Eaton, arrived and I found a nice border for this mini blanket in there.

The mobius is growing too. At first it was very hard to knit, but as it grows it gets more relaxing. The first few centimeters my left hand got very cramped, not anymore. It is now about 15 cm and I am not yet sure
on how long I have to continue to get a nice length. I was thinking about the length of my upper arms, and maybe a little more than that. I don't think it will work if I make it much longer.


I am still thinking about what to do with the lilac hexagons. I found some black of the same acrylic wool, maybe I can combine them...

Well...I am of to go weave in ends, and do the white borders.

1 comment: