Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Almost Done

Yeah.. The mini granny square blanket is almost done....Only need to weave in the ends and to make it flat. I know I should have blocked, but I didn't feel like it. I will probably just flatten it with my steamer. Makes it softer to. The leftovers are going into this ripple. Everytime I finish something and there is not enough to do something else with it, I just add it to the ripple. Guess that will be a very weird ripple in the end as I have a lot of different yarns.

I found some crochet cotton. Only one skein and it is discoloured. It has been lying around for ages, been moved 4 times. I will have to find a nice colour to dye it. I decided to crochet a bag to hide the plastic shopping bags in. I actually probably want 2 of them, one in the kitchen and one in the car. When the one in the car is empty I can change them, but then I will have to buy some cotton so that will have to wait.


I also found some of this red structured yarn. I recently bought a hairpin lace thing an I want to try to make a nice shawl with this red stuf. Have tried a little to do the hairpin thing, bu it is not going as I like it yet. Needs more practice...
The Moebius is going a little slow. Haven't done much crocheting and knitting for a while so need to watch for hand injuries. The moebius gives me cramps again. I guess that's because it is on circular needles, I don't think it is the movement...
I will just do a bit every night and the it will grow until it is big enough.
I will also need to do some more sewing soon...Fortunately I have 2 weeks of from work!!! So I can spend a lot of time on these things (well..have to do some DIY in the house, the goal is to have the house done before I have to go back to work...)

Of to the shop to buy some food...Girl's gotta eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment