Friday, February 20, 2009

My Stash Part 1

Can't wait to have to have some days of from work.
I need to do some more painting in the house and finish some wips...
I made myself the promise not to order anymore stash until I have reduced my stash by 90%. On the left in the first picture is some cheap acrylic. I Don't have a lot of it so I am making a granny square mini blanket. I have finished with the orange (15 flowers) and red (3 flowers) So now I am working on the green part. The final square as it is in the picture is 17x17 cm. I don't know what I will do with it when it is finished...Probably give it away...

The Hexagons are from the same cheap acrylic. I started this one a few years ago. I don't know yet how to finish this, either all hexagons or ripple inbetween rows of hexagons (which will probably go faster. Make it a blanket, or a poncho, or a scarf, still thinking .....
This one is easier..This will be a scarf. Size 10 knitting needles. What you see is what will be the final structure of the scarf, the knitted part. This is also some very cheap, very acrylic yarn. But really soft.
And the last one for this post (yes..there are more...I know...) These will be a mobius scarf. I read about it somewhere on someones blog (can't remember where, didn't bookmark the blog, will try to find it), saw the cast on on youtube (will look for that link to post later), had to make one. It is already 10cm but haven't made a picture of that yet.

Now I have to get to work...only a few days more and then I will be of for almost 2 weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment