Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Work....

So this week, and probably next week and maybe the week after that...I will be working extra...
I am working on a special project, and they need it to be done ASAP.
They want me to work more, I rather work less
I will be working 11 hours a day, not much time left for my fun activities.
But, I will make time to do them!
I just placed an order for wool, silk, bamboo and mohair and real dye (and some beads) I hope it will be delivered this week, but I am not sure.
Meantime I have carded half of the brown/green and spun 1 bobbin with it. I don't think it will be enough for a sleeveless sweater on its own, so maybe I should ply it with brown, got enough of that. I will decide tonight.

Last friday I received a funny phone call, I could win a prize and had to answer 1 question. Guess what...I answered correctly! My prize: 20 tickets for a whole month in the lotto. The Jackpot is at 13.000.000 euro, wouldn't that be nice?
I will probably only win the tickets, and maybe a small prize like an extra ticket, but it is nice to have won something...

I am still at work so I have to go back to working again...

No comments:

Post a Comment